Friday, January 4, 2013

New Year's Cheer Part 2

I woke up to a wonderful surprise from work today... payroll! And it was a lot more than I was expecting - it actually filled in all of the money I spent on random little things this past week.

Which meant, after putting a little slice over in savings, I could treat myself to a little more New Year's Cheer....

I thought the Jumbo Planner might help keep me busy after graduation.
(And, buying them "late" means getting them on sale for a steal!)


A little Phi Mu love for my future office!

Did you snag any good sales from NYC? Did you go back for seconds, like I did? Share with me in the comments below!

Stay true to yourself,
Alyson

1 comment:

  1. I picked up a Jonah and an Elsa...and my mom picked up an Allaire and a pair of jeans to put in my Easter basket! She's so savvy and always thinking ahead!

    ReplyDelete