Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year, New Me... Just Like Every Year!

Happy New Year! I hope everyone's 2013 is prosperous and joyful.

I always try to set some resolutions, but like most people, I give up on most. I usually get at least one through successfully, though! Drinking more water and wearing more skirts are the two most memorable resolutions I've made and stuck to.

This year, I'm only setting two-ish. First, save a chunk of each of my paychecks. I'm trying to build up a good savings so I have things to work with after graduation.

Second, only purchase clothing of high quality and stop buying frivolous pieces. This resolution goes in hand with a closet clean-out I've started!

As for the -ish, I always put fitness on my list, because I am a total weenie with noodle arms. But I reset the resolution regularly throughout the year! Sometimes I just get so busy and that not only frustrates me but dampens my progress!

Do you set resolutions? What are your goals for the year?

No comments:

Post a Comment