Monday, January 28, 2013

Lilly Pulitzer Spring Line!

The Spring Line is up for viewing! Most things won't ship until March, but what do you think?

I wish there were more patterned dresses, similar to the original shift. It's their signature piece, and while there was a few I wish there were a little more!

I did like these few pieces though... and I am looking for a graduation dress!

I must have the gingham one!! Love the peplum.

Keyhole neckline or bateau!?

I'm a sucker for jacquard.


Luckily, the fun blazers and jackets redeemed the lack of patterned shifts.

Did Lilly read my blog? This is how I want to dress for work!


The capris and tops are pretty cute too... Oh, a trip to Lilly at Phipps couldn't hurt, could it?

Bye, paycheck. It was nice knowing you.


What do you think? Will you be buying from the spring line? Share with me in the comments below!

Stay true to yourself,
Alyson

1 comment: