Monday, October 14, 2013

The perfect morning

This morning was almost perfect. Here's why:


  • I got to sleep in.
  • I woke up slow, checked my email and discovered nothing detrimental was happening at work.
  • I released the kitty cat from his room and we spent 20 minutes cuddling (complete with purrs!) on his favorite chair.
  • I made peanut butter toast for breakfast, then opened the fridge and remembered I had gone to the store - berries and juice were waiting for me in the fridge!
  • I ate my hearty breakfast of berries and peanut butter toast and drank a full glass of water, all while Kitty Man sat with me in the chair opposite of me.



He's quite polite.


  • I made the bed (just because it makes me feel productive.)
  • I got cleaned up. My hair was still looking fierce from yesterday. (I blow-dried it straight)
  • I used the last of my dry shampoo... but still had just enough.
  • I put on one of my favorite dresses
  • Finally, I grabbed lunch with my Daddy!
Who said Monday's had to be glum? I've had a great day so far... let's hope it stays swell!

What did you do this morning? Share with me in the comments below!

Stay true to yourself, 
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment