Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Happy Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday folks! I have to apologize for my recent absence. I've been on the move!

For starters, I've been reconnecting with one of my best friends from college. I've never really been a "text your friends all the time" kind of girl but I've really been missing this friend and it's really been working for us! We're not texting back immediately (except on lunch!) so we can still get our work done!

Second, I've been picking up some more tasks at work. Both this week and last week I've had assignments - events to cover outside of the station - but both weeks I've been bumped up to two assignments a week! These assignments are often additional to my work hours, so I get a little extra cash, and it helps me work on my writing and reporting skills.

On top of assignments, I've also been dabbling with some advertisements at work. I think they're super easy, so I've been helping out with their input.

Up next: Kitty Mews

Finally, I've been trying to connect with my little Kitty Man more. I ended up adopting the cat I was sitting, so we've been learning together. Last night he even got to sleep in the bed until 2:30... then he started prowling. I had to put him in his "bedroom" - my office that's cat safe and filled with his necessities.

I've also been watching "My Cat From Hell" for kitty tips and also to appreciate my calm but curious little man.

The weather is also getting chillier here! It makes my outfit choices a bit of a struggle... but I'll get the hang of it soon!

How is your week going? Share with me in the comments below!

Stay true to yourself,
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment