Thursday, October 17, 2013

Kitten Caboodle

I took my cat, Cairo, to the (surprisingly expensive) vet this morning. He was amazingly well behaved and only meowed once when then vet went to examine his, uh, manhood.

Me-ow!


Even after two vaccines, blood work and being prodded by some people he didn't know but knew meant well, he was still well behaved. His ears were alert and he was cautious but he also flipped his tail happily.

For a vet visit, it was quite pleasant. I think the last time I went to the vet was to put my good old dog, Snowy, down after a long 16 years. He was also a good boy.

The elder statesman, Mr. Snowy.


So what can we learn from Cairo's trip to the vet today? The nips, pinches and sticks in your skin will hurt temporarily, but it's no reason to act out.

Have you learned anything from your pets today? Share with me in the comments below!

Stay true to yourself,
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment