Friday, October 25, 2013

Cat-sual Friday

I may be too casual this casual Friday, but for once I don't care. I have had a week.

Monday my car broke down. So the week has been pretty hectic on that factor alone. I have a party this weekend that I've been planning for and looking forward to for a whole month and it almost got muddled by my silly car.

Luckily, the fix turned out to be simple (three shops later.... sigh!) and it's back in my parking lot, longingly hoping for a joy ride.

Wednesday and Thursday were somewhat trying days for me, as work completely kicked my butt. There was so much there but also not much there. I can't even explain it.

And of course, the one week I would really like Friday to be the beginning of the weekend... I have a shift tomorrow. Don't get me wrong, I love money and I love my job, but man I could have totally used a morning to sleep in.

Oh, did I mention? Cairo has been un-banished from my bedroom. He now sleeps with me (because it's getting SOO COLD and my heater doesn't exactly work) or in his little bed on the floor. While this is cute and precious and I love it, he also wakes me up at 6 am for pets by licking my eyelids with his scratchy tongue.

Zzzzzzzzz... for now.

But it all could be so much worse. I'm grateful I've got a cat who has learned not to bite me and can behave in my room now, I'm glad I have a job that not only gives me hours but also money, I'm glad my car is fixed and I'm glad I have a roof over my head, even if the heater is a little behind the times.

What was your week like? Share with me in the comments below!

Stay true to yourself,
Alyson


No comments:

Post a Comment