Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sunday Funday

I've started moving up the corporate ladder... sort of... by picking up Saturday shifts! The extra hours mean more money, more experience and I get to anchor the shift by myself! 

On the downside, it eats into the weekend, of course. So Saturday has become a work day- at the station and at home! Cleaning and errands have begun to take over Saturdays. This Saturday, my parents brought up my newly reprinted desk! My den/office is coming together! 

                                  
    
So Sundays are my big weekend days! Today, I went to church with my boyfriend then decided I was feeling crafty. I went to my local craft store and bought fabric and made another work skirt out of turquoise cotton jersey. I also finished off a canvas I had started Saturday night! 

                                   

What do your weekends consist of? Share with me in the comments below!

Stay true to yourself,
Alyson

1 comment:

  1. I love that canvas! Proverbs 31 is one of my favorite chapters of the Bible.

    ReplyDelete