Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Julep: Galaxy Mystery Box unveiling!

I ordered the Julep Galaxy mystery box the day it came out because I was mesmerized by Estelle, the sparkly black holographic glitter. Despite the fact I don't wear black very often, I just couldn't pass it up. And I had a gift card.

After waiting patiently (kind of), my box... mysteriously... showed up on my doorstep today. No shipping notification, no nothing. Huh. 

I received the Cosmic box (the middle one at $24) and I received version 1. 

Oh, indeed. Is this why I didn't get a shipping notification? ;)
Presentation counts! 
From L to R: Charlotte, Estelle, Francis, Reiko, Lexie, Blakely
Rockstar hand cream duo! 

I haven't ordered a julep maven box in a few months... Mostly because I had some difficult customer service experiences. However, I'm really pleased with the mystery box I was given. It was as if the colors I liked from past boxes but didn't really feel like it was worth it were all tossed into one box! Plus, the colors will be great for recreating the galaxy nail featured on their website... Which will be the perfect touch of fun for Halloween at the office!

Did you order a mystery box? What did you get? Share with me in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment