Friday, September 27, 2013

Curly que's and the product junkie in me

As the fall approaches, the humidity disappears. And while that's fantastic weather-wise, curly hair tends to fall flat with less moisture in the air!

With Georgia finally catching up to the idea that Fall means cool weather and crunchy leaves (after our disastrous hot, rainy summer) I've found that it's time to haul out the good old blow dryer and diffuser!

I've been playing around with different products for my curls. I've been actively working to empty my cabinets of products, make up and the like so I won't have ghastly amounts of stuff.

Just yesterday I polished off a bottle of mousse for curly hair... I only had about two days of product left in it anyway. Gave me some sassy Carrie Bradshaw-esque hair when I blow dried! I can't believe I never tried to blow dry my hair using that product... no wonder I didn't like it! I wasn't using it right!

So as I continue on my adventure down the curly hair path and as I polish off these products, I'll give you a heads-up on what worked for me and what didn't.

I'm currently testing out the L'oreal Advanced Haircare Power Moisture Moisture Rush Mask. I heard good things about it and I like it so far! I'll feature it in a post when I get further along!



Are you a product hoarder?

Stay true to yourself,
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment