Thursday, March 28, 2013

BIG news!

My sorority is celebrating "Big Appreciation Week" this week, I think because they just felt like it.

Okay by me, but all of my littles have left school - two transfers and an alum! Of course, I got some sweet notes, but I didn't feel like I was left out or anything, even if I hadn't.

But there is BIGger news.... I love my sorority, it's true. Two years of Panhellenic Exec board really solidified what I thought was true. Phi Mu is where I truly belonged. I firmly believe in the values it holds and I am so proud to be involved in an organization like it.

But, I passed up the opportunity this winter to apply for a Chapter Consultant position. After the application closed, I immediately regretted it.

But guess what? The application re-opened yesterday!

I just know this is a sign from Mary, Mary and Martha... so of course I started the application!

Thanks you guys!


Cross your quatrefoils for me... (or just your fingers!)

Have you ever gotten a second chance? Share with me in the comments below!

Stay true to yourself,
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment