Sunday, January 5, 2014

It's coming! The Lilly Pulitzer New Years Cheer sale is back!

Every January, a forcive urge to buy Lilly Pulitzer wells up inside me. In the fall, I go through a weird mood when all I want to do is paint my nails a sparkly black color and wear trendy clothes so when winter rolls around I get very interested in the traditional northern prep look- think darker colors and lots of layers. 

So naturally, turning to the southern prep look is next. Which is always just in time for the New Years Cheer sale.

                              
                                                       Via Lilly Pulitzer's Facebook page.


This year, I'm looking to add a new iPhone and iPad case to my collection, as well as a new Murfee. I'd also like to add a new skirt and/or dress but I'm not going to push it. 

I encourage first time shoppers to make an account early to speed up check out and to also have a game plan in mind. I have to be at work at 9, so I'll probably keep the page up until I leave for work and then check again when I come back. 

Stuff does go fast but the servers also crash and things get added throughout the sale. Finally, it's not the end of the world if you don't get the miniskirt. If you really wanted it, would you pay full price, or close to full price, for it? With the amount you saved in other items, could you pay full price in a shop? Definitely consider these things while browsing. 

Shop wisely and stay true to yourself, 
Alyson 

No comments:

Post a Comment