Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The bow that changed the world

 Yesterday I was determined to wear Lilly Pulitzer to work. Mostly, I just wanted to, but I also wanted to feel, well, sparkly. So I did. 

Middle of the day, I went home on lunch and pulled my hair up into a half pony. It was in my way. Added a bow to dress it up. "What the hell, it's Monday," I said and went off to work. 

I ended up having a super amazing,super productive and super sassy work day. I just kinda felt like I owned the world. I'm not sure if it was because I wore a bow or Lilly or not, but....

                                       

I'm wearing Lilly and a bow again today, just in case. 

Do you have a specific piece that just makes you feel awesome? Share with me in the comments below! 

Stay true to yourself,
Alyson 

No comments:

Post a Comment