Thursday, January 16, 2014

20 little things

I was inspired by this post from the College Prepster. Here are 20 little things about me!

1. I love fruit flavored candies.
2. If I start something, I can't take a break, otherwise I won't finish it.
3. I've been a vegetarian since I was in the 4th grade, mostly because I just don't like the way meat tastes (or makes me feel.)
4. I went through a phase in which I was obsessed with cats in elementary school. Coincidentally, I now have the black cat I wanted as a little kid!
5. TV puts me to sleep in less than 5 minutes - and I get my most restful sleep watching TV.
6. I didn't start eating sauce with my pasta until college.
7. I used to hate wearing brown... and now it's my go-to neutral.
8. My hair gets ashy and a little brown if I'm not careful with what shampoo I use.
9. My mom didn't let me shave my legs until high school. I've become a pro with depilatory creams!
10. I think I look good tan, but I've given up on working for the color. Tan in a can is my BFF.
11. I love headbands but I get headband headache so much it really deters me from wearing them.
12. I feel naked without nail polish and/or jewellry.
13. I have mixed feelings about my penmanship.
14. I rarely dream of anything other than the color black. It's like, a green-black with white noise in the background. When I have "real" dreams, they're usually nightmares.
15. I dislike wearing the color red, but I'm trying to be more open to it!
16. I could live in a Lilly skirt and polo shirt. It's become my favorite combination - comfy and pulled together.
17. I used to journal in black and white eggshell composition books.
18. I didn't learn how to swim until college, and even though I aced swim class I still don't think I'm very good at it!
19. I just bought my first car... My parents let me use a Honda (which I totaled) and they gave me a Pontiac. I traded them the Pontiac back and bought myself a station wagon!
20. Rose pink is my favorite color.

Do we share anything? What are 20 little things about you?

Stay true to yourself,
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment