Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sunday Goals

This past week was a little nutty for me, which isn't unusual, but it wasn't a "good" nutty. I made my fair share of mistakes at work, spent a little too much money and didn't really want to take responsibility for life.

So today I'm going to start something new. I'm going to broadcast my weekly goals, even if it's silly. Y'all have to keep me accountable, okay?

Goal 1: Get a library card.
I've been pretty down lately about not finding good books to read. But then when I find them, I don't buy them. I think sharing books with others will help keep my budget in check and also not clutter my apartment. Plus, I'll never feel bad picking up a cheesy teen novel and enjoying it.

Goal 2: Focus at work.
This one is going to be tough. Out of all the things I don't understand about my hormones, I do understand how incredibly scatterbrained and confused I get. So this goal goes hand in hand with the next one.

Goal 3: Eat better. 
The holidays are over, you can stop saying "I'll stop engorging myself with candy in the new year" because it's almost February.

Goal 4: Exercise every day.
I was doing so well until the holidays rolled around. I just need to get back into the habit! Even something simple, like a few push-ups, can make you feel better.

Goal 5: Keep the online shopping to a minimum.
I shop when I'm bored, sad or lonely. Bad bad! I should shop when I need something instead. So, today I'll be making some returns and crafting. Hopefully for the rest of the week, instead of shopping, I can craft, organize or play with Cairo to pass the time.


Do you make weekly goals? How do you stay on track? Share with me in the comments below!

Stay true to yourself,
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment