Sunday, July 7, 2013

It's offish....

I've found an apartment!

It met three of my four previous criterium... It's within walking distance to work, pet friendly and in a great neighborhood!

A quick run down on the place... I have a two bedroom, one bathroom apartment on the second floor. It has carpet throughout and each room has a window. It doesn't have much in the way of overhead lighting but I dislike overheard lighting. I have my own  entrance way (with a peep hole and three separate locks!) as well as a den, my own kitchen and two doors! The rooms are also BIGGER than my room at home! And the closets.... well I hit the motherland! THEY'RE HUGE!

Mom and I stopped by the other day to take measurements and it had a fresh coat of paint, a new stove and two new air conditioners! We've been shopping around for all kinds of home wares and I've been feeling crafty (so get prepared for a butt-load of tutorials!)

I move at the beginning of August. Look out, Gainesville!

Do you have an apartment? Share with me in the comments below!

Stay true to yourself,
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment