Saturday, June 29, 2013

My Preppy Apartment

In early August, I'll be leaving home for the first time truly on my own! I'll be moving into an apartment closer to work (the two hour commute from home is killing me!) and while the process of apartment hunting is stressful beyond belief, I've found a way to rid that stress by planning the decorations!

I've decided to build a registry list on Overstock.com and Target.com (you can view those lists here and here! and are welcome to gather inspiration!) This way, I could make a public list for my family (read, my parents) and actually purchase things.

It's so weird to think it's all coming together! I'm no longer planning for fun, soon I'll have a real apartment with real furniture!

My apartment will be kelly green and bright pink with navy and white as neutrals. Think Lilly Pulitzer meets Vineyard Vines, plus a little offbeat indie/vintage for good measure.



What do you want your dream apartment to look like? Share with me in the comments below!

Stay true to yourself,
Alyson

1 comment:

  1. I am living off campus this year and decorating an apartment is crazy tough! I love bright colors and comfy rugs!!
    -The Preppy Student

    ReplyDelete