Sunday, July 28, 2013

T-Minus 4 days!

By this time next week, I'll be blogging from my new apartment!

This is my last week at home. I call my landlord tomorrow and start moving my things Thursday! Over the weekend, my mom and I are going to set up and decorate and make the apartment truly mine!

I have a few ends to tidy up before I go though... for one, I have to pack. BLECH! I hate packing! I am most certainly not excited to do that. I've decided to start with my bookshelf and work down from there.

I also still need to make some curtains and wrangle a microwave. If this was a perfect world, I'd move everything I have ready out first and then do a second wave of moving things after all that was set up. But it looks like I'm going to need to do the Big Move instead!

Do you have any packing tips or tricks? Share with me in the comments below!

Stay true to yourself,
Alyson

1 comment:

  1. moving sucks - I'm in the midst of packing right now. It's organized chaos from the time you start till the time you unpack the last box (which for me, when I moved to CT, took over a year lol). Wish you were closer - I'd give you my microwave! Instead it's going to goodwill - like a lot of my crap...

    ReplyDelete