Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Kate Spade for Keds

I'm not the biggest fan of sneakers. In fact, if you pretend my Chuck Taylor phase didn't happen I've basically never worn them.

Now, I like tennis shoes. Actually, a lot. They're so comfy! I just feel like I look stumpy and I can never get them to go with my outfits!

But then... Kate Spade announced she was partnering with Keds. Known for their classic canvas "Champion," they have been loved since 1916 by celebrities such as Audrey Hepburn, Mischa Barton and Taylor Swift.



While I kind of think Keds make my feet look like almonds, I have to have a pair of these. Finally, my prayers have been answered! Cute tennies!


I simply adore the white with black polka dots. I love polka dots and I especially love pairing them with stripes - mostly because I can mix patterns without looking like I'm mixing patterns.

I've already dreamed up a few outfits... a casual, hanging-out with friends outfit and a business-y, casual Friday outfit!
Kate Spade for Keds - two outfits


Will you be snapping these up in March 2013? Share with me in the comments below!

Stay true to yourself,
Alyson




No comments:

Post a Comment