Saturday, February 16, 2013

Card carrier

Recently, I realized I lacked business cards.

For someone without a job and therefore, not much to put on a business card, I didn't really think it mattered... until I went to my internship interview for that Big Company and didn't have one to attach to my resume!

It wasn't a big deal, but it's always better to be over prepared. So I took advice from The College Prepster and ordered some cards from Moo.com!

I used the 50 free sample cards offer instead of buying a ton of cards. I didn't need that many and I don't feel like the small Moo logo on the back would be an issue.

I designed my own cards featuring a Moroccan/Quatrefoil print (a little homage to Phi Mu!) and my name, phone number, email and Linked-in profile.



I got my cards in the mail quickly and they turned out fantastic! They were glossy, professional and no where close to boring!

Next task? Finding a sassy card carrier! I had a Phi Mu one but I used it to carry my loyalty cards and have since misplaced it. Wah!

While I look for it, I also am looking for other options. I like metal carriers, but they're often a little blah. Leather is always good, but finding quality ones in other colors than black is a little challenging.

Do you have business cards? What do you carry them in? Share with me in the comments below!

Stay true to yourself,
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment