Thursday, August 22, 2013

Puppy madness, part 2!

Remember earlier when I said I wanted a puppy? Well, the little guy I mentioned in the post got adopted and unfortunately, not by me.

It's probably good that I don't have a pet, because it keeps my budget in line and I can come and go as I please without worrying about them. But getting used to the sounds of my complex is taking longer than I expected and I sort of wish I had some sort of companion. 

I've always had - and loved - dogs. I'd be happy as a clam with a little dog buddy to snuggle with who will bark at strange noises and potentially keep me safe.


However, dogs take a lot of care. They need time, love and attention. They need to be taken outside to do their business at odd hours. They prefer constant companionship to being left alone. They need shots, grooming and lots of food. They take effort. 

Cats have the opposite reputation. They don't crave attention, do their business is a box and do well alone. I've never owned a cat, so I'm not sure how true this is. Plus, my dad is allergic to cats. Especially the furry ones. 

So I'm kind of in a lose-lose situation. Looks like I'll be sticking with pictures of my dogs from home instead!

Do you have any pets? Share with me in the comments below!

Stay true to yourself,
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment