Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Settling in

I've been pretty quiet lately... I've been settling in to my new apartment! 

I got power and Internet hooked up, as well as Netflix, so I've been distracted by that a bit :) Netflix  is probably the best $8 I've ever spent. 

I'm also trying to settle comfortably with the idea of being alone. It's odd being the only one around and I've noticed I've been holding myself accountable for keeping the place nice - putting pillows back in the right place, closing closet doors and making my bed every day. 

I wasn't really like this when I lived with other people... I tried to get used to making my bed every morning but I gave up when I moved home. I guess I'm just really enjoying how nice my new apartment looks and want it to stay that way!

Do your habits change in a new place? Share with me in the comments below!

Stay true to yourself,
Alyson


No comments:

Post a Comment