Monday, June 24, 2013

Lilly loves Estee Lauder!

My boyfriend's mother is an avid Belk shopper. So when she saw the Lilly Pulitzer for Estee Lauder gift with purchase, she made sure I got one!



I've never used a lot of Estee Lauder products. They're a bit pricey, and with the Georgia heat, most of my make-up slides off my combination skin. I'll experiment with anything and I just love to shop at specialty make up store, but I usually try to find drug store copycats of my department store favorites.

However, there were a few things I just loved: the Lip Conditioner, the Sumptuous bold volume lifting mascara and the Daywear moisturizer! And of course, I love the tote bag that comes with!

I got a little lucky and got a few extras from my dear's mother, including a full size sample of the day wear kit. I'm head over heels for the Illuminator!


The price is really steep for me though, especially being the bottom of the ladder at work. Maybe when I'm super rich I can spring for the whole line! I'd definitely spring for the mascara and the lip conditioner again, though.

Did you nab any of the Lilly Pulitzer gifts with purchase from participating department stores? Share with me in the comments below!

Stay true to yourself,
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment