Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patricks Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! My immaturity has peaked today and I have had to restrain myself from pinching my co-workers who forgot to wear their favorite green.

Today, I'm wearing a green and navy shift dress from Lauren by Ralph Lauren. My boyfriend gave it to me as an early birthday present so I would have something to wear today! How sweet is that!

                                        
I accessorized with pink and cream!

I also did a fancy pants green mani! I've been playing around with nail art lately and this was a fun one to do!

Lots of green and gold! Just like my favorite team!

How are you celebrating St. Patrick's Day? Share with me in the comments below!

Stay true to yourself (and your Irish roots, if you have them!),
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment