Friday, March 14, 2014

Birthday bashed

Remember how I said I loved the spring because of my birthday? 

Well it's not untrue, but I've run into a dilemma and I need help from my readers! How do I celebrate a birthday after college?

The polite way to describe "my kind" is "an old soul." Let's face it: I order wine at bars, like to go to bed before 11 and drive a station wagon. I'm not really a "pub crawl" kind of girl but most of my friends have fun doing a casual evening with liquid courage, and I've had fun tagging along occasionally. 

I've had garden parties for the past few years, and while it they suit me, I'm looking for a little something different. 

The biggest thing? I want it to be a more relaxed event. But other than that, I'm STUMPED! 

Help me out, friends! Share your ideas with me in the comments below. 

Stay tru to yourself, 
Alyson 

No comments:

Post a Comment