Monday, November 4, 2013

Life Update: Extra Hours

Did everyone remember to turn back your clocks? By now, you've probably caught on that Daylight Savings Time gave us that extra hour back it so savagely stole last spring, which feels like mere weeks ago.

Cairo used his extra hour wisely.

Speaking of weeks, last week was my last week of evening shifts... and this is my first week of mid-morning shift! I'm technically working a split shift - anchoring in the morning and doing my usual tasks in the afternoon. Basically, I get a super long lunch, I get to go home early and I get an additional hour of work each day, all while it feels like I'm working the fastest shifts in the world. I could totally get used to this!

Now if I could just get used to anchoring for longer than an hour... (there are those extra hours again!) Well, there's plenty of time for me to reach the top.

Did you do anything fun with your extra hour, or have any other fun extra hours? Share with me in the comments below!

Stay true to yourself,
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment