Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Hey, slow down!

Whoa. Y'all, it's been a week or two since I've shared anything with you. But get this- that one extra hour at work is making a huge difference. 

Firstly, I'm a lot more energized at work. I'm always doing something. Having two shorter shifts gives me the time crunch I work well under. My first shift I'm on a half-hour rotation, so I'm up and down and all over the place. That part of my shift flys by. The second half, an assignment is usually left for me, so I do that on top of my other random duties, giving me just enough time to get it all done. 

While most don't like a split shift, I love having time for an extra long lunch and a nap! It's working out great. 

                                    
                                                            Plenty of time to lounge. 

The only weird part is that I don't have as much time to be online.... Or is it that I'm not as interested in the online world as much, now that my work life has picked up speed?

Do you find time to get online with an intensified schedule? Share with me in the comments below!

Stay true to yourself,
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment