Friday, May 30, 2014

Fashion Friday: Peppy ponytail


It's almost summer. It's hot. There's a big window in your office that makes everything warm. You didn't wash your hair. What's a girl to do?



Enter, the peppy ponytail. I've been doing this look a lot more with second day hair... I use some dry shampoo the night before and then pin up my bangs, gather into a high pony and tease, and lastly, add a little clip inside to make it fan out just right.

Other ways to keep cool? A swingy cotton dress with a little stretch, flats or sandals, and a denim jacket to toughen up the look when you find some A/C.






I styled this outfit with a bauble necklace and bright leather bag as well. Add some more color!

What trends do you love to keep cool? Share with me in the comments below!

Stay true to yourself,
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment