Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Introducing... the Plie Wand from Julep!

I'm a Julep Maven, which is a nail polish subscription. I first heard about it on the College Prepster's blog and have been hooked ever since. So when they revealed a new tool that is supposed to make polishing your nails easier, I was intrigued.

I originally wasn't interested in Crowdfunding, but on the very last day, I bit the bullet and went for it! I paid $20 to ensure I would get the new Plie Wand in my May Maven Box. You can read more about the wand here.

So guess what came in the mail today!? My box! I wanted to share some photos of my new haul with you.











I haven't used it much yet, but I'm excited to paint my nails with it! Perhaps I will write up a review for y'all later!

Stay true to yourself,
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment